This #WorldRefillDay, choose to reuse and join millions of people around the world taking action to prevent plastic pollution.
As a global movement, we have the power to create a wave of change and show the rest of the world that the solutions to plastic pollution and the climate crisis are there – and together
we can keep our environment, oceans, and communities plastic-free for the future.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Make a small change to your daily routine & switch from single-use to reuse. Carry your reusable water bottle or coffee cup, find packaging-free groceries, switch to loose fruit & veg, or try a zero-waste shop.
- Download the free @Refill app to find places where you can refill and reuse
- Inspire change! Share a selfie
of you with your reusables and show the world what you’re doing to live with less plastic.
- Call out the most polluting brands and tell them it’s time to #BreakFreeFromPlastic
- Vote with your wallet – show some love to the businesses that have been powering the refill revolution by supporting them on World Refill Day.
Together we are powerful.
Find out how to get involved and take
action here: www.worldrefillday.org